By Brynna Luke, Nebraska Home Sales REALTOR®
Real Estate agents are a dime a dozen in just about every community and Lincoln is no exception. With the evolution of online house hunting sites and television programs aimed to inspire and inform the consumer, an agent needs to step up his/her game to be heard above all the noise.
With most buyers starting the house hunt before ever thinking of choosing an agent to aid them in the process, it is up to brokerages and their agents to stand out above the crowd; to provide service and be a local source of information; a trustworthy guide. Qualities and service you just can’t get online or on the tube.
So what sets Nebraska Home Sales agents apart from the rest?
- NHS is family owned and family oriented. It may not mean a lot to you, but the quality of the brokerage is crucial in the effectiveness of its agents.
- We are one of the firsts in Lincoln to branch out and make our brand about quality, not just quantity. We may have to work harder to make our presence known, but it’s worth it!
- It isn’t about the house, the price or the commission, it’s about the people. Clients always come first.
- We work to inspire you, as well as help you navigate through one of the biggest decisions of your life.
- We are real people. We have lives very similar to yours and we can relate.
- We know real estate. Why? How? Because we work together to ensure we know real estate! Through regular training, discussions, email threads and endless Q and A we support each other to ensure the brokerage continues to thrive. Full Service With People You Trust isn’t just a slogan. It’s the truth!
- Our agents are varied in their experience and we use that to our advantage. Whether it is on the radio, in the newspaper, on social media, via direct mail or technology, information is readily available to the consumer. And the biggest perk of all…we live in your neighborhood.